You've worked hard to establish your nursing career. Now take it to the next level with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from NIU -- the credential employers are looking for!
- NIU offers the RN-to-BSN program online, and face-to-face at many locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Balance school and home with part-time study on evenings and weekends.
- Our program begins several times a year, so we’ll be ready when you are..
- Finish in as little as 15 months!
We give you credit
- Your RN degree and recent work experience receive generous credit toward your bachelor’s in nursing.
- Only 28 NIU credits are required – the rest can be earned through course work at your local community college.
Study with your peers
You’re a nursing professional, not a beginner. In NIU’s RN-to-BSN program, your classmates are exclusively fellow RNs.
Explore financial options
Many hospitals provide financial support for staff seeking advanced degrees – Check with your employer about tuition reimbursement!You CAN become a "Northern Nurse" – with the most respected nursing degree in the region.
NIU’s RN-to-BSN program is fully accredited, highly regarded, and widely available. Don’t put your future on hold – find out more today!